POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC update : Re: IRTC update Server Time
17 May 2024 07:40:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC update
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 29 May 2008 12:05:02
Message: <web.483ed409a2b7eedd5a8888d90@news.povray.org>
Dear David,

Thanks for keeping us informed.  Although I wouldn't presume to to actually
speak for anyone else, I feel pretty confident that nearly everyone here at the
newsgroup has enough experience with reality vs. user expectations issues to
understand and empathize with your situation. I will personally endeavor to
behave as little like the annoying child in the back seat of the car who keeps
asking "Are we there yet?" as possible.  Please be assured that your efforts
are very much appreciated.

Given that the project is very much "in progress", getting more people involved
in graphic design may not be an expeditious move.  However, *IF* you or your
graphic designer would like to farm out a few tasks to expedite the process, I
would be happy to do what I could. (Just leave a contact request here in the
thread.)

Best Regards,
Mike C.