POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wooden Trains : Re: Wooden Trains Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wooden Trains
From: Blue Herring
Date: 20 May 2008 11:35:01
Message: <web.4832ee84b9c4dd0fce5ce3790@news.povray.org>
> Haha, very nice! Did you also devise some system to manage
> assembled tracks so you can place and move trains along them?

Thanks.  No, not yet, that's probably the biggest todo I have for this.  Haven't
really come up with a good way to do this yet, so I've largely concentrated on
the modeling so far.  The track pieces aren't hard to place manually, the
trains are a little trickier, but doing too many of either quickly gets
tedious.  It would be much better to have some easier more scalable way of
doing it.

-The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring