POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ping Pong: Glory Challenge : Re: Ping Pong: Glory Challenge Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ping Pong: Glory Challenge
From: alphaQuad
Date: 19 May 2008 19:30:00
Message: <web.48320d0ad2ad962988f191100@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <ric### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Have you tried dispersion? (Since that is what a rainbow is.)

tried:
  interior { ior 1.33 caustics 1 dispersion 1.01 dispersion_samples 9 }
  interior { ior 1.33 caustics 1 dispersion 1.1 dispersion_samples 100 }
  (just more render time)

still nothing

obviously this is where knowing what you're doing comes in handy.

something about the layer, I havent a clue.

I dont really care, but for the group at least. Something they might use one
day.