POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Target System : Re: Target System Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Target System
From: alphaQuad
Date: 18 May 2008 00:50:01
Message: <web.482fb47113d137c5b65ac5f90@news.povray.org>
no more mono-color galaxies, now try to find them.

Now, we just need a virus to bring down the Net to return only images we make,
of us blowing their ships away. That might convince them to turn around and go
home when they access our network.

now that's ...

I've just been informed that because of the dated images I posted, ships that
havent been here 104,000 years and actually werent sure of Earth's location in
orbit, will get here sooner than expected.

Didn't intend for that to happen. Of course had they (you all) listened ...

oh well

#local Info = 0;

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: