POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Target System : Re: Target System Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Target System
From: alphaQuad
Date: 17 May 2008 18:25:01
Message: <web.482f5aaf13d137c5ac60c46d0@news.povray.org>
Jan Dvorak <jan### [at] centrumcz> wrote:
> alphaQuad napsal(a):
> > Target acquired
> >
> > applications for crew members now being reviewed.
> >
> > Sorry, Captain's position is filled

> It resembles the Blender monkey. Is the ship derived from this monkey?

For the Windows build, you may need to install this official update. Vista
doesn't need this, but users of older Windows versions should install it if
they experience a crash during startup of Blender. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005
Redistributable Package (x86)
http://www.blender.org/download/get-blender/

how many programs will stop working if I turn over 98 to some file of 2005?

VisStudio6 and VC6 not good enough, er what?
if thats the case, I'd compile the code.