POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad Visual Pun Thread : Re: Bad Visual Pun Thread Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad Visual Pun Thread
From: triple r
Date: 15 May 2008 19:15:00
Message: <web.482cc329cf9e2062dcb320720@news.povray.org>
"Mike the Elder" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> A second clue would be welcomed.  A few words and phrases are rattling around
> the crevices of the ol' cortex, but nothing has gone "click".

Just a book on a log.  Yep, a BOOK on a LOG...

Sorry it's not a better pun, but I really did run into this at about the time of
the first post.  The real thing is a tupperware container with a couple pens and
notebooks for people to write in.  I guess you have to be careful or else it
could get wet or covered in spider WEBs or something...

 - Ricky