POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Motecarlo path tracing with MegaPov 1.2.1 : Re: Motecarlo path tracing with MegaPov 1.2.1 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motecarlo path tracing with MegaPov 1.2.1
From: fidos
Date: 10 May 2008 11:10:01
Message: <web.4825b9aedcec6a9f210366400@news.povray.org>
Hello,

In order to test my last source modification, I run a difficult scene from Jaime
Vives Piqueres (http://www.ignorancia.org/en/index.php?page=The_office).
I already tested it with my patch with poor results
(http://news.povray.org/web.47d0431ddcec6a9f23549e750%40news.povray.org).

The noise is high (I stopped the rendering after 'only' 12 hours) but there is
no bright dots and the overall lighting looks good.

Any comments wellcome.

Regards,
Fidos.

Post a reply to this message