POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 3D game of life : Re: 3D game of life Server Time
1 Jun 2024 16:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D game of life
From: milco2006
Date: 4 May 2008 17:05:00
Message: <web.481e23f48587bdb04b71cf790@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comments, I am very busy revising for uni exams at the moment
which is slowing down progress with povray pictures. However i have also
managed to break my program for the game of life somehow! I was planning to
post up the code with some of the suggested ideas but I need to fix it first.
Promise I will post the code and the updated video as soon as I can.

Malcolm