POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray improvement !!! : Re: Povray improvement !!! Server Time
3 May 2024 12:58:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray improvement !!!
From: Wizard
Date: 30 Apr 2008 13:25:00
Message: <web.4818aaa8be29fef3375579a60@news.povray.org>
> Wizard wrote:
> >  Povray is Great !!!! Fantastic !!! Increadible !!!! Simply suberb... But I
> > think Povray could be much amd much better !!!! Much more as it is now !... I
> > think Povray could be as Apache Web server. By Carefully inspecting povray
> > souce code I could notice that basically consists even and even again about the
> > same core code..... So Povray can be programmed as Apache Web Server to accept
> > changes and add functionality by adding modules..... The main code (opensource
> > sure !!!) could be maintained by a team of developers and accepting
> > functionality changes keeping control and knowledge of what is had being
> > developed around the world..... By adding functionality by adding modules would
> > be tremendous easy to povray code grow and became more and more powerfull
> > without rewrite it .....But I don't know yet if it would need a complete
> > rewrite of the entire or partially the source code  . It could take months and
> > a lot of programmers to do it!!!!.. But wouldn't worth all the job to do it
> > ?!?!?!? Think Everybody about this..... Ah! I have been testing povray with
> > Openmosix.... It works But it is deceptive slow....This sometimes makes me
> > angry because I expected a much fast rendering but in case my system things
> > occurs the opposite..... Anybody have any hint??? Any clue ???. I tried making
> > a little change in code, but didn't worked !!!! I am thinking about to prey to
> > God to get help !!!!!!! Please I need Help !!!!!
>
> Did you ever consider that writing in a coherent manner could actually
> motivate people to read your post???
>
>  Thorsten, POV-Team

 Thanks !!
   Mr Thorsten,
   Yes, You are absolutely correct ! This is not the most coherent manner to
motivate people to read my post. But, please, tell me how I could motivate
people to read my posts ?.... In my humble opnion add functionality by module
inserting is very important.... !. Please tell me how ...... Regards !!!