POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just another sphere : Re: Just another sphere Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just another sphere
From: triple r
Date: 27 Apr 2008 06:15:00
Message: <web.4814514ddcce95a6dcb320720@news.povray.org>
"Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> I would like to try both those lines of code for the path-tracing.
> But unfortunately I have not found a guide to help ignorant like me (I am stupid
> as a goose) to compile POV-Ray.

Should still work fine with radiosity, but as for compiling, just ask.  I can
only help if you're on Mac or Linux/Unix, but all you have to know how to do is
tell it to compile.  Once that's set up, it doesn't require any manual effort.
It may require some sort of free download from Microsoft, but on a Unix-based
system everything should be set up to go.  May take a bit of effort to figure
it out, but it should certainly be possible.

 - Ricky