POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just Words (and the 1st amendment) : Just Words (and the 1st amendment) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Just Words (and the 1st amendment)
From: alphaQuad
Date: 22 Apr 2008 14:15:01
Message: <web.480e2aadb62ed521c5f6b98e0@news.povray.org>
Howlin' at the Moon
So magnificent the reality!
What will it take for its inhabitants to love and respect?

1} Gives
2} Responds
3} Respects
4} Knows
5} Has the humility to be intimate
6} Has courage to make a commitment
7} Love cares
And for specific reasons, to provide...
1} Safety and security
2} Pleasure
3} Honesty and the ability to be vulnerable
4} Trust
5} Reduced fear of loss
6} Intimacy and caring
7} Wonder of being known

they cannot feel it. They never have and never will.

"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each
day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a
glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only
worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly,
world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning
with a clear head and an undamaged constitution-then, it seems to me, all our
problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure)
would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." Aldous Huxley 1894 -
1963 R.I.P

were raped by legislation for personal gain, for the spoils of war, for the very
violence of war, and for the dark-soul nourishing fear it generates.

Instead we have a Jewish born DEA profit jubilee called the Drug War. Steal
their drugs and torture them. Sell the drugs and begin again, no startup cost.
Outsource the incarceration and put it on the freaking stock market!

We have sulfide and fluoride pharmaceutical hell, and not even appropriate
medicine for something as simple as a headache while greed runs rampant.
Someone needs to be bitch-slapped.

As bizarrely weird and ignorant as it is magnificent, did I mention apathetic
and irresponsible? Yes I think I did, oh yes.

It would bug me to hear about something I could never know also. Jesus thought
he could teach "them" to love and look at what "they" did to him. (Directed by
Mel Gibson) No more than you could get a rock to grow by watering. It hasn't
the capacity.

or has been, PREDOMINATELY Jewish, does not mean all Jewish people (for
Christ's sake). Dark and clueless was Adolph.

So you can cancel that bigotry and wake the hell up. She has Jewish blood and a

teach people to love? DUH.

It comes down to jealously and hatred. "Someone is using a drug I don't use,
therefore I want them arrested, tortured even better. Someone having fun when I
CANNOT, I don't like that."

Now for the blind idiots that want to argue Drug War to keep kids off drugs, you
are flibbin twits. States with medical marijuana have seen teen use decline.
Explanation not included, wouldn't do any good anyway. And they would NOT HAVE

don't matter. MONEY is god here and we can afford to lose your melon balls.

Do you think parents have anything to do with the way their kids turn out? Let
me put it another way. Does the sun come up in the daylight?

HOWLING to the satisfaction of darkness, but never to its love and joy. That is
reserved for me. I give no fear, extermination a better idea. Do I show a flea
mercy? Be gone I say.

Whether it is the death squads of the thirties or today's "gangs", they are not
*the* problem but a side effect of anti-freedom, profiteering, lame ass,
greedy, stuck on stupid, Jewish government. They are the people who have had
enough of the bullshit and really have no choice but to fight back, even to
their own death.

take anymore.

Most these prohibitionists are just selfish, egotistical (antonym altruistic),
narcissistic hypocrites. They support prohibition and can diatribe endlessly on
the pitfalls of drugs and then smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol (a brain damaging
laboratory solvent) or take pharmaceutical poisons such as fluorides and
sulfides. The remainder are just brain damaged from the birth canal.

Then there are the few I know with heart, such a joy be with them, laugh with
them and use the ladder with them. The rest of you well, where I go and where I
can be right now, you will never exist. Now that's a plan.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'default.jpg' (297 KB)

Preview of image 'default.jpg'