POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Efficiency is... : Re: Efficiency is... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Efficiency is...
From: Chambers
Date: 22 Apr 2008 13:45:00
Message: <web.480e22fe3cd28dab261d9700@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:
> Chambers wrote:
> > Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> >> All the acronyms has me wondering, has p.o-t ever had a TTSNBN?
> >
> > What's that?
> >

> Thread That Shall Not Be Named

I heard about one on Adam and Eve (I wasn't around for it, but people were
referencing it for months after).

I haven't seen Bill DeWitt in here for a while.  He used to like getting people
riled up.  (For that matter, I don't think I've seen Ken post in here for a few
years.  Whatever happened to our favorite AI?)

....Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com