POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Weathered objects macros : Re: Weathered objects macros Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weathered objects macros
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 21 Apr 2008 01:15:00
Message: <web.480c225cbc501b2e074a57f0@news.povray.org>
Really nice stuff, Bill, as always.  Now that our union got its contract signed
(I ended up on the negotiating team -- NEVER AGAIN!!!) maybe I'll have time to
get back to something useful, constructive and enjoyable, like POVRay.  I just
started looking over the macro, and between stuff you've done, and Sam Benge,
and a bunch of others -- material to keep me busy for weeks.  Thanks, all!

Dave