POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pop quiz : Re: Pop quiz Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pop quiz
From: triple r
Date: 11 Apr 2008 19:45:00
Message: <web.47fff7e6105b6055ae42298f0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> What do you do?

Shoot the hostage?

> I did, however, speak to her later that day. She actually *invited* me
> into her office, no less. (Usually I don't get to have a conversation
> with her unless *I* am the one who starts it. It's most unusual her for
> to initiate one on purpose. Unless her PC is ****ed...) I couldn't begin
> to speculate what upset her that morning, but when I spoke to her a few
> hours later, you'd never know anything had happened.

I was just dying to quote Keanu Reeves, but I should at least answer the
question.  I'd have done the same.  Be polite; respect her privacy; and figure
in hindsight that I should have said something--anything.  But maybe it's best
to assume that if you're not too well acquainted, perhaps she'd rather not
divulge all the details of her personal life.  Certainly safer.

 - Ricky