POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bit of greenery : Re: A bit of greenery Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bit of greenery
From: Andris R
Date: 10 Apr 2008 09:45:01
Message: <web.47fe1947f86d08812686924d0@news.povray.org>
Thank you all for comments and I`m glad you liked the image.
Will try out your suggestions and, if result will be worthwhile, will post it
here.
Right now (in fast renders) double_illuminate gives some promising results.

Yes, I use radiosity, image took 10 hours :). Will try to increase
max_trace_level.
I use very small value for ambient, but probably it is useless.

Water has not received much attention yet and looks frozen to me.