POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lamp : Re: Lamp Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamp
From: triple r
Date: 6 Apr 2008 15:40:00
Message: <web.47f926f5d70e611bae42298f0@news.povray.org>
Now I probably am overreacting, but the thought didn't really cross my mind that
it may be illegal to simply post an image, falling under the category of 'fan
art.'  Seems it may fall a little closer to copyright violation.  I hate to be
responsible for sullying the POV-Ray newsgroup with possible copyright
violations and it doesn't seem it would be difficult for an administrator to
simply click 'delete' for this post.  Is there a way to request this?  If
indeed it is a violation, I can't think of a reason someone would object.  My
apologies, although I can't imagine anyone else feels too strongly about the
issue.  Thanks.

 - Ricky