POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : T-Shirt : Re: T-Shirt Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: T-Shirt
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 4 Apr 2008 11:10:00
Message: <web.47f65247de1cdd625a8888d90@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> I *enjoy* what I do - it's just that after I've done it, it feels
> horribly hollow.

I do understand.  Whenever that old "Why-am-I-knocking-myself-out-for-a-bunch-of
greedy-selfish-hairless-monkeys-wallowing-in-their-self-imposed-ignorance?"
feeling gets me down, there's a little song by the Bonzo Dog Do-Dah Band that
cheers me right up.

I was lucky enough to find a link to it (with some nifty clay-mation) here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aolMV0oNCBE

Enjoy.

Best Regards,
Mike C.