POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Real Clouds with Real Problems : Re: Real Clouds with Real Problems Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Clouds with Real Problems
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 29 Mar 2008 08:30:06
Message: <web.47ee43d891cbe459a5d4a01d0@news.povray.org>
Well, I'm finding that despite the longer render times, using more samples
overall has some distinct advantages, such as the light streaks you get in this
render.  In reality, the media did not have nearly as much effect on the render
time as did the forest, once you add radiosity and AA.  I'm pretty happy with
the results here, although I'd like to change the shape of the clouds a bit and
perhaps add more.  The forest could use some more variety in the vegetation, as
well.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'valley.jpg' (396 KB)