POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ping Pong : Re: Ping Pong Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ping Pong
From: alphaQuad
Date: 28 Mar 2008 11:55:01
Message: <web.47ed225541aa233dd4dbf2450@news.povray.org>
3rd one for me. Tried to establish vcross rules of order but used one way for
planets and the reverse for everything else. if mem serves.

Flubbed the milkyWay matrix. Tried to fix it and rotation was the wrong
direction but reversed the map. Much as it may seem that I like doing things 3

I avoided scaling everything perfectly just to test the nuts and bolts, awesome
task. Now scale needs to be corrected.

you think you can handle it, the nuts and bolts are available for the asking;
plus 12 maps at one of my sites.
http://home.earthlink.net/~gamma-quadrant/pl-maps.zip

Earth travels in the zodiac with the sun 180 between Aries and Pisces, here is
the current night sky (half the labels) with no back stars to waste resources,
still hoping for a star object.

//Mar 28 2008 17:37:44
#declare JulianDate = 2454554.23453;
#declare ctime = 1206725863;