POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wacom tablets? : Wacom tablets? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Wacom tablets?
From: gregjohn
Date: 26 Mar 2008 19:50:01
Message: <web.47eaee4d8b41e6b734d207310@news.povray.org>
I'm thinking about buying a wacom tablet, an Intuos3, based in part on the fact
that there may be linux drivers for it.

I'm torn between a 4x6 and a 6x8.  My use would be uh, um, something to do with
hobby computer graphics.  Does anyone have any advice on the difference in uses
or utility between the two?  I was about to splurge for a 6x8" but then wondered
if it were going to be actually less useful.