POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lonely sunflower : Re: Lonely sunflower Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lonely sunflower
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 26 Mar 2008 13:45:01
Message: <web.47ea9952c6f88b4ba5d4a01d0@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> The first one was rendered in 3.7 Beta with media and radiosity. here's the
> same file with 3.6
>

> --
> -Nekar Xenos-

I like the idea, and good job on the flower and the texture on the wall.  If you
want to get the idea of loneliness, I think the environment might need to
change.  I'm not sure why, but the picture does not make me feel lonely.  I
think if you had buildings further in the background and added a focal blur,
such that only the flower were in focus, it would communicate loneliness
better.