POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LEGO Technic : Re: LEGO Technic Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:07:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LEGO Technic
From: MSAB
Date: 25 Mar 2008 08:25:01
Message: <web.47e8fc4b8347f27fe0a6eaab0@news.povray.org>

> > LEGO the one and only...
> > It will be Silver Champion, when it's ready (8458-1)
> >
> > All CSG ;)
>
> Wow, you made your own parts? Not taken from L3P or LGEO? They look
> pretty good.

Sure, all self-made. At the moment I have only 40 pieces (but many of them are
macros, so I can create them in different length), so it's hard work until it's
ready. But quality is better than quantity i think...

And for those who don't know: The "Silver Champion" is the McLaren-Mercedes
F1-Car (see the attachment) ;)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '29b5_1.jpg' (20 KB)