POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ping Pong : Re: Ping Pong Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ping Pong
From: alphaQuad
Date: 22 Mar 2008 22:45:01
Message: <web.47e5d15341aa233d1b8ed7370@news.povray.org>
Here's a preview of the 3000 star colored cat, need to adjust colors but that
isnt the prob.

If I increase mag > 2 or so, I get too many objects. So the plan is to invert
cam matrix and pop world matrix and figure focal length to see if a star is in
the frame. That will take care of "error: too many nested objects".

Now is that really "too many" or the method in use? Because it only errors if
the mag is pushed up. strange.

Does anyone really want a planetarium? Because it is about to happen.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'planete3.png' (41 KB)

Preview of image 'planete3.png'