POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nothing Interesting : Re: Nothing Interesting Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:13:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nothing Interesting
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 21 Mar 2008 15:00:00
Message: <web.47e412d259843ce5b555cae70@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> that's pretty interesting actually.  Large empy spaces and a single point of
> interest may produce a feeling of loneliness.
>
> Only drawback are those pestering radiosity artifacts on the ceiling and floor.
> I get those when I use 2 passes and second one is on higher resolution.

I guess that's what they look like with the focal blur.  Its a shame, since
actually I used high quality radiosity settings.  The spots are from
intentional grunge texturing, which would look something like flood damage if I
hadn't added the focal blur.  Its on the floor also, near the edges.  The spots
near the roof don't look right; I removed them in the render I'm doing now.