POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing with Photons : Re: Playing with Photons Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing with Photons
From: Kenneth
Date: 20 Mar 2008 07:40:00
Message: <web.47e25a0ff97379d78dcad930@news.povray.org>
"Kirk Andrews" <kir### [at] tektonartcom> wrote:
> Well, the file is not too long, I'll just post it here:

Thanks.

There were a few minor cut-and-paste errors in the code that needed cleaning up,
but they were simply fixed. (And down around line 226 in the code, there were
two values in brackets that needed commenting out.) No problem, the scene
runs OK now.

I'll get back with some comments, if I can make any useful contribution.

Ken W.