POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : In honor of the resurrection of IRTC : Re: In honor of the resurrection of IRTC Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:07:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In honor of the resurrection of IRTC
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 12 Mar 2008 22:15:01
Message: <web.47d89c093fe55ce6704837900@news.povray.org>
"Karl Anders" <kar### [at] webde> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sorry, no constructive criticism from me, cause I couldn't see them pictures!
> Calling the address you provided:
> > http://www.povuser.org/Personal_works/Stills/IRTC_hq/IRTC_hq.html
> gives
> "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable"
>
> I'll try again later :-)
>
> Karl

I had some server downtime yesterday, while doing some updates.  That might
explain that error (I've never tried to access my website while updating).

I just checked, and it should be operational.

As to the person who commented below, may you please expand on what I should do
with the Source of the Sun.

Thanks
  --Nimish