POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Amiga Juggler : Re: Amiga Juggler Server Time
15 May 2024 05:54:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amiga Juggler
From: zman
Date: 12 Mar 2008 12:50:00
Message: <web.47d816c5df0163a4f66930fa0@news.povray.org>
> I was looking for this just yesterday. If you could find the code of the
> original renderer, or whatever input file was used, it should be easy to
> convert it to POV-Ray (it's just sphere positions and colors!).

I could not find original source for the renderer or input file... this article
gives some source for the final animation movie type rendering but that is all

http://home.comcast.net/~erniew/juggler.html

I guess I could try to track down Eric Graham and see if he has anything. I just
figured someone would have reproduced such a classic given how many POV ray
files have been created over the years.