POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : House Project : House Project Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  House Project
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 1 Mar 2008 20:20:00
Message: <web.47c9ffb4b2d7a7a6835874580@news.povray.org>
Well, for my french class at school, we're supposed to design our dream home,
and present it to the class.  Well, I thought of using Pov-ray to program the
entire thing, and it's working.

The image attatched to this post is the kitchen.  The floor is still not
finalized (I'm using a grid for coordinate reference). And the mirrors are
actually glass, but they're made to behave like real glass, and it's night
outside, so they're reflecting the room.

Also I programmed everything here, all the counters and all.

I put it here so I could get opinions.  the goal is to approach as much
photorealish as possible.  Any comments for improvement would be greately
appreciated.

I'm working on the living room now.  Again, comments greatly appreciated.

--Nimish

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kitchen.png' (308 KB)