POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Focal blur tricks : Focal blur tricks Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Focal blur tricks
From: triple r
Date: 22 Feb 2008 18:15:00
Message: <web.47bf5650425b71eaae42298f0@news.povray.org>
Just a test rendering of my trick to achieve a nice bokeh effect with a
non-square aperture.  Unfortunately the light pixels in the focal plane are an
artifact of the technique.  I think it would require a direct patch into
POV-Ray to fix the problem.  Can you guess how it's done?  Hint: the answer is
in the image.  Another hint: apparently I've misunderstood the 'no_reflection'
keyword.

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: