POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Motecarlo path tracing with MegaPov 1.2.1 : Re: Motecarlo path tracing with MegaPov 1.2.1 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motecarlo path tracing with MegaPov 1.2.1
From: fidos
Date: 21 Feb 2008 14:30:01
Message: <web.47bdd102dcec6a9fde310acb0@news.povray.org>
In order to test a new way to sample the portal, I rendered the kitchen scene of
Jaime Vives Piqueres in order to compare with a previous post
(http://news.povray.org/web.47b1f7addcec6a9f3a81b2650%40news.povray.org).

Because I reduced the max trace level, the conclusion in not direct.

But the spots and the noise reduced for half the time (12h instead of 24h).

Regards,
Fidos.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: