POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : examples pictures for my reply to displacement thread on general : Re: examples pictures for my reply to displacement thread on general Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: examples pictures for my reply to displacement thread on general
From: FlaPovFan
Date: 15 Feb 2008 13:50:01
Message: <web.47b5deb04d0fa8d4d3b1f88e0@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] nospamgmailcom> wrote:
> damn, I should've scaled the height_field x component to match the
> proportion in the original image.  height_field is a 1x1 object...

Thanks for the alternate methods to obtain relief through displacement.

I know this is one armadillo too many, but here is one more post of the Blender
displacement map image, this time without the subsurface scattering modifier
added.  Leaving it out sharpens the image.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'exp1.png' (217 KB)

Preview of image 'exp1.png'