POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) : Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg)
From: alphaQuad
Date: 12 Feb 2008 16:40:00
Message: <web.47b211bd88cac5597baee6ff0@news.povray.org>
stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> alphaQuad wrote:
> > stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> >> Questions and comments are welcome, as always~
> >>
> >> Sam
> >
> > Cannot express my thrill that is based on the experience of the Archetypes.
> > Older than time itself, they are the glue that holds everything together. If
> > they were to stop doing what they do everything would cease to exist as though
> > it never were.
> >
> > There are more than 22 of the Major Arcana renditions.
> >
> > Enough cannot be said of these giants of consciousness. They exist beyond the
> > edge of time and space. If one were worthy of such a journey they would meet
> > these huge ten story statues that you never see moving, but look away for
> > second and they have moved. Able to do it all, they hold the blueprints of
> > reality creation. Whatever you seek is at hand but first you must give the
> > requested gift once approved, an approval that is not your decision. No one
> > journeys here alone and all can be granted. You will be asked to give of
> > yourself and that is the greatest gift of all and such small price to have it
> > all.
>
> Is that Jungian philosophy? Psychedelic shamanism? I'm always interested
> in such things.
>
> Sam

This comes from my head and my journeys with a friend and a spark of love. I was
informed that Jung had the more correct "philosphy" of all the writers. I have
not had time to read Jung but I am getting that he is the "most correct" Some
of what I have learned would likely be found there.

I'll be looking for your source and thank you. I'll run with it and make
something great as an effort of repayment.