POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) : Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg)
From: alphaQuad
Date: 12 Feb 2008 15:50:00
Message: <web.47b2062888cac5597baee6ff0@news.povray.org>
stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> It's been a while since I've posted an image to these newsgroups. I can
> never seem to finish my projects...
>
> The rock formation is composed of two isosurfaces: one for the head and
> another for the body. Each portion has it's own png file to give the
> impression of character.
>
> The scene was rendered in two passes. The second pass adds the bloom
> effect. Low radiosity and high isosurface settings were used.
>
> The whole thing rendered in just under ten minutes, thanks to the low
> radiosity settings.
>
> Questions and comments are welcome, as always~
>
> Sam

Cannot express my thrill that is based on the experience of the Archetypes.
Older than time itself, they are the glue that holds everything together. If
they were to stop doing what they do everything would cease to exist as though
it never were.

There are more than 22 of the Major Arcana renditions.

aQ