POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon : Dragon Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Dragon
From: triple r
Date: 12 Feb 2008 00:10:01
Message: <web.47b1299720742c82ae42298f0@news.povray.org>
Some people in the office are doing scientific ray-tracing, and I think they
happened upon POV-Ray in the process.  So everyone has Gilles Tran's bottle
scene on their desktop.  Got me in the mood, so now I'm digging up some old
projects.  This one's just a shameless render-dump.  On top of that, it's not
even original.  In fact, far from it:

http://www.pbrt.org/gallery/01F12.jpg

Not that I was trying to replicate it, but was never able to get the combination
of parameters just right, so here's pretty much where it ended.  Rendering time
wasn't more than a few hours, as I recall.  Should probably ditch the ior.

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dragon.jpg' (112 KB)