POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : another kaleidoscope : Re: another kaleidoscope Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another kaleidoscope
From: Russell Towle
Date: 7 Feb 2008 18:50:00
Message: <web.47ab97e63437b596527587960@news.povray.org>

> > BTW, what software are you using to deal with the soundtrack portion of the
> > animation? Is the music your own composition?  I quite like it in any case.
>
> The credits suggest the music is indeed his own composition.

I really can't claim credit for its composition. That music is based upon the
wonderful Antonio Carlos Jobim's (and the wonderful Vinicius de Moraes') song
"Brigas Nunca Mais." I really should spell that out. It is a kind of "invention
upon" or a "fantasy upon" Brigas Nunca Mais. In which incidentally De Moraes
purposely paraphrases Julius Caesar's "veni vidi vici," in the first lines of
the song: "She came, she smiled, she conquered."

--Russell Towle