POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : waste of time source and bezier curves zipped : Re: waste of time source and bezier curves zipped Server Time
1 Sep 2024 14:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waste of time source and bezier curves zipped
From: nemesis
Date: 7 Feb 2008 07:35:00
Message: <web.47aafa1f5ed22bb0a9518f020@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> What a concept: programs with imagination (rainbow here and cynical smirk)

yeah, it's kinda shameful.  That povray exporter isn't quite right from the
start:  it exports a whole .pov scene, not simply an .inc.  And it comes simply
with a prism.  Why not a spline or lathe too?

> By the time I figured out the bug report method I could write 4 new features in
> my bezier editor.

and have it only for yourself in W98/Windows.

BTW, I'd add a whinecup next to the scene when I figured it out what was wrong.
Feel free to add it.

OTOH, from your render, I see your cups has visible line segments in the upper

different values in the SVG and povray export, I wonder if there really is a
problem to be reported in inkscape... or if it is povray who doesn't really

BTW, the Inkscape website has a link in Community -> Report Bugs:
http://www.inkscape.org/report_bugs.php?lang=en

and from there you go to a very organized and easy:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape

But don't mind.  I'll do it.  Perhaps...