POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : another kaleidoscope : Re: another kaleidoscope Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another kaleidoscope
From: Russell Towle
Date: 6 Feb 2008 18:15:00
Message: <web.47aa3f2e3437b596c2fb90570@news.povray.org>

> The image is just *asking* for a looped rotation animation :)

soon. In fact, I am rendering yet another animation even now. But with only
dial-up I have to burn the longer animations to CD and haul them thirty miles
to a friend who has broadband, for upload. May take a while, I'm snowed in,
seriously snowed in. But see

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=rufus16180339887

for some animations, mostly done in POV-Ray.

--Russell Towle