POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : waste of time source and bezier curves zipped : Re: waste of time source and bezier curves zipped Server Time
1 Sep 2024 08:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waste of time source and bezier curves zipped
From: alphaQuad
Date: 6 Feb 2008 11:45:00
Message: <web.47a9e3445ed22bb0c31b4b360@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> You'll only need the Inkscape open-source vector graphics drawing
> program to edit the curves...

Gave up on Inkscape after it crashed and v0.38 doesnt seem to export to pov.
I can do better. This is the fun part, getting to write something that actually
works and wont crash on me.

Yesterday wrote svg and pov spline reader and this control handle editor.
Here is the first cup from the original pov post waste of time (after I cleaned
up some curves) but basically is what it looked like if anyone was wondering,
heh.

anyone wants to work on this or see whats been done, np

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bezier.jpg' (142 KB)

Preview of image 'bezier.jpg'