POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candle Glow : Re: Candle Glow Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Candle Glow
From: Leef me
Date: 1 Feb 2008 15:45:01
Message: <web.47a38390d3ce556d2a7b15450@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.text.scene-files/message/%3Cweb.4666afce2c74cfc0c150d4c10%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.
46
> 66afce2c74cfc0c150d4c10%40news.povray.org%3E
>
> -The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring

--- Photo Alert - Photo posted as Povray rendering! ------

Just kidding. Very nice work. Trevor's macro is indeed good, but your use gives
inspiration in a different direction than his. Maybe I'll try my hand.

So a Quayle makes a macro and a Herring uses it for a great result.

Can you provide render times?

Leef_me