POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tropical Musing : Re: Tropical Musing Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tropical Musing
From: FlaPovFan
Date: 1 Feb 2008 10:35:00
Message: <web.47a33b586b73f3cdd3b1f88e0@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> FlaPovFan nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/01/30 13:13:
> > The fronds were modelled in Anim8or.  I think it has most of the capabilities of
> > Wings3d, and seems even more intuitive.  Exported as 3ds file from the modeller,
> > and converted to POV SDL by PoseRay.

> Your trees looks a lot to fat. That kind of trees are usualy quite slenrers, and
> often have surved trunks, specialy those whose base are angled.
>
> --
> Alain
> Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper.
> Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, Leef me and Alain.  Here's another try at the scene.

It took a while to change.  It's sometimes difficult to predict the effect of
transformations on imported meshes.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tropical island scene 3.png' (522 KB)

Preview of image 'tropical island scene 3.png'
tropical island scene 3.png