POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Works for "Rose Papillon" : Re: Works for "Rose Papillon" Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Works for "Rose Papillon"
From: nemesis
Date: 27 Jan 2008 14:10:01
Message: <web.479cd68b3af212c74cab552f0@news.povray.org>
"plus something" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > yes, unfortunately, it is a bit intimidating.  I once tried to learn some
> > japanese.  I, ahem, wanted to read japanese RPG videogames from the original.
>
> Japanese RPG was said to be cheap than wazardly, but how about it now?
> What is that RPG?

you know, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, the big ones... :)

The last one I played I really liked was Dragon Quest 8 for Playstation 2.  My
all-time favorites being Dragon Quest 4, Final Fantasy 6, 7 and Chrono Trigger.
^_^

> It is a big problem of the children in japan. And it is the very big problem
> about not only the child but also an adult.
> However, there is more big problem for Chinese than Japanese. Chinese uses only
> kanji.
> Anyway, lnguage is the problem that is most unescapeable...

yes, and I think it doesn't help that children are increasingly learning to type
on a keyboard rather than draw the symbols...

regarding the latin name you gave to your picture:  latin is about as alien to
most of us as english to you.  Despite it being our ancestral language...