POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Works for "Rose Papillon" : Re: Works for "Rose Papillon" Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Works for "Rose Papillon"
From: plus something
Date: 27 Jan 2008 12:40:01
Message: <web.479cc11d3af212c7fcb1ea540@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> yes, unfortunately, it is a bit intimidating.  I once tried to learn some
> japanese.  I, ahem, wanted to read japanese RPG videogames from the original.

Japanese RPG was said to be cheap than wazardly, but how about it now?
What is that RPG?

> I was doing just fine, learning some verbs, names, common expressions etc.
> First barrier was learning two extra syllabic symbol alphabets:  hiragana and
> katakana, each with about some 60 symbols.  I tried my best and eventually
> managed to recognize the words formed with them in the texts.  But suddenly, I
> stumbled upon a very steep wall: kanji.  With about 5000 symbols, I felt
> hapless.  You know, either you begin to learn it from the very early ages or
> you don't... ^_^;;

It is a big problem of the children in japan. And it is the very big problem
about not only the child but also an adult.
However, there is more big problem for Chinese than Japanese. Chinese uses only
kanji.
Anyway, lnguage is the problem that is most unescapeable...