POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Works for "Rose Papillon" : Re: Works for "Rose Papillon" Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Works for "Rose Papillon"
From: nemesis
Date: 27 Jan 2008 07:55:00
Message: <web.479c7e593af212c7f8eca44b0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 04:49:59 EST, "plus something" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>

> >If you are japanese reader, pelase visit my blog,
> >http://out-of-the.way-nifty.com/remote_place/
> >
> >It explains how to have made it, in japanese.
> >

> Thank you but unfortunately I'm not.

yes, unfortunately, it is a bit intimidating.  I once tried to learn some
japanese.  I, ahem, wanted to read japanese RPG videogames from the original.

I was doing just fine, learning some verbs, names, common expressions etc.
First barrier was learning two extra syllabic symbol alphabets:  hiragana and
katakana, each with about some 60 symbols.  I tried my best and eventually
managed to recognize the words formed with them in the texts.  But suddenly, I
stumbled upon a very steep wall: kanji.  With about 5000 symbols, I felt
hapless.  You know, either you begin to learn it from the very early ages or
you don't... ^_^;;