POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : an Escher-like image : Re: an Escher-like image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: an Escher-like image
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 25 Jan 2008 06:45:00
Message: <web.4799cab838a94e69731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Very nice, I always like a good Escher tribute. Looks very real. Good wood
texture! It's also quite dark but this works well.

If you solve the blotchiness (looks like radiosity artifacts to me) and
re-render it, then you might also consider using a longer camera angle to
prevent the outer spheres being stretched by perspective (if this means putting
it outside the room then the no_image keyword might come in handy). Just a
thought!

keep it up
Bill