POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vector Test Results : Re: Vector Test Results Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vector Test Results
From: EagleSun
Date: 11 Jan 2008 17:15:01
Message: <web.4787e95b4abdea3b1ee33c1d0@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> Was there a point to this and your original 'Vector' post?
>
>   Please enlighten me.
>
>     ~Steve~

well.. not sure I needed a point.. but I suppose it's like this.. a few days
before seeing the one I posted, I saw some vector art pictures, and they looked
pretty real.  And this one looked like a vector.. I wanted to test it to see if
others thought it might be a vector too, to make sure I wasn't the only one
having to look twice.