POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vector Test Results : Vector Test Results Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Vector Test Results
From: EagleSun
Date: 11 Jan 2008 16:10:00
Message: <web.4787daa558562751ee33c1d0@news.povray.org>
Thank you everyone who participated in the vector test.  Now it's time to break
the news.

The photo that you have been debating over for a few days is *real*.  A real
person that I actually talked to once.  Many have mentioned that the face could
be botox or foundation.... I won't challenge those ideas.  I'm only saying it's
not a vector.

Her name is Diem Thuyen, 20 years old, a model and photographer currently in
Arizona.  None of her works indicate any usage of vector or rendering
technology.... but I won't rule out photoshop edits.  The original of a sample
I posted was shot by a Canon camera and post-processed in Photoshop.

You can see her Yahoo profile at :  http://360.yahoo.com/diemthuyenngoctran

and Flickr pictures at : http://flickr.com/people/diemthuyen/