POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray gets stuck on animations (VISTA) : Re: POV-Ray gets stuck on animations (VISTA) Server Time
19 May 2024 09:56:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray gets stuck on animations (VISTA)
From: melo
Date: 10 Jan 2008 18:15:00
Message: <web.4786a6b31f70141a13669eaf0@news.povray.org>
"Eric" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Bryan Valencia <209### [at] gmailcalm> wrote:
> > What happens if you suppress the render window?
>
> I am having the same problem, and it repros with the render
> window suppressed.
>
> Strangely I was able to do an animation earlier; the first time
> I had a problem, I had just tried to set Initial_Frame to 0.  I
> don't know if that's related but I now cannot get any animation
> to render, even ones which worked earlier.

I have run into the exact same problem with Version 3.6 on Windows  Home Premium
Vista.  It worked once, the same .ini file stopped working with the slightly
modified .pov file.   I tested the .pov file on its own to make sure it renders
okay, before entering clock variable related animation logic.

Has there been a solution to this problem yet?

Thanks