POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snowflake SEM (256k jpg) : Re: Snowflake SEM (256k jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snowflake SEM (256k jpg)
From: alphaQuad
Date: 10 Jan 2008 18:00:00
Message: <web.4786a2e16276e51a4ef540640@news.povray.org>
stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Jan Dvorak wrote:
> > I hope it will get to mega-pov soon
>
> Me too! I'd like to use area_illuminate with other features. Plus a
> multi-threaded MegaPOV sure would be nice.
>
> Sam

I find "hope" to be very unnecessary and a waste of energy, kind of like no line

Successful compilations waiting for more code (windows):
3.6
3.6 upgraded to 3.61
3.61 patched with motion blur and stereo
megapov

Does this cygwin compile linux and unix programs on windows or just windows
programs in that environment?