POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Solvable because it's solvable... : Re: Solvable because it's solvable... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:28:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solvable because it's solvable...
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 3 Jan 2008 14:15:00
Message: <web.477d334ad3adefc3e2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> I haven't looked at the solution. This is what I'm thinking:
>   Is this correct?

Yes. (I'll presume that you asked instead of checking the solution link because
you would want to keep working on it if the solution were otherwise.)
Note: the original post also contains a link to a demonstration (not by me) that
the problem IS solvable, should anyone wish to confirm the statement.

BTW, nice explanation.

Best Regards,
Mike C.