POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : stereoscopic and blur : stereoscopic and blur Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  stereoscopic and blur
From: alphaQuad
Date: 30 Dec 2007 03:30:01
Message: <web.477756e6ea8350d1b41c7ba00@news.povray.org>
I added Paul's stereoscopic cam 3 TIMES to megapov source.
Failed to parse camera.

So firing all my energy from the other direction I added motion blur to patched
povwin3.6 src.

I conclude the basic code for that and the basic code for megapov different
enough to create this parse error.

To: Nathan Kopp
Re: tokenize.h & MOTION_BLUR_PATCH

//#ifdef STORE_TOKEN_POSITION_START_IN_FILE_PATCH
#if defined(STORE_TOKEN_POSITION_START_IN_FILE_PATCH) ||
defined(MOTION_BLUR_PATCH)
POV_BASE_NAMESPACE::ITextStream::FilePos File_Pos;
  bool TokenFileChangedAfterSaveFilePos;
#endif

Here is the (first?) stereoscopic plus blur image.

I am now wondering would zeroparallax move by clock as she flies out of the
screen or where exactly should it be placed, argh trial error means I am not
smart enough!

Daz exported 4 meshes of R/L wings in each. It was rendering 8 wings that could
not be animated. Wrote a script to dissect the wing meshes.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sky49_3d.png' (463 KB)

Preview of image 'sky49_3d.png'